The K Club is currently recruiting for a Guest Services Manager to join their 5* team.
- To provide consistent and exceptional service to all guests and liaise with all other resort departments to ensure that all aspects of the guests stay are not only met but exceeded at all times.
- To resolve issues that guests may encounter during their stay and to maintain and develop programs for special services such as VIP amenities and special requests.
- The Guest Services Manager oversees all facets of the guest experience and ensures the satisfaction of all service delivered.
- To meet and greet all guests of The K Club in a friendly and courteous manner from their first moment of arrival.
- To focus on the overall front office operation from the arrival to departure experience, public room and lobby management and maintenance, concierge and transport experience, VIP amenity and recognition and overall guest satisfaction.
- To provide consistently high levels of service at all times and to make guest satisfaction the number one priority at all times.
- To promote a positive working atmosphere at all times.
There is a more detailed Job Spec available on this >> link.
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact April Gill – Human Resources & Training Officer.