Sandymount Hotel is next to the AVIVA Stadium at Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4, one of the city’s most exclusive areas. Our hotel is Dublin’s largest 4 star independently owned hotel and we have 170 bedrooms, 4 conference suites, a newly renovated restaurant and bar.
We are currently looking for a Duty Manager to join our professional and enthusiastic management team in a varied and hands-on role. You will be responsible for managing the daily operation of the Hotel while on duty and ensuring that a consistently high-quality service is provided to guests and customers at all times.
Main duties include:
* To actively work with and assist with the management of the hotel’s daily operations, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each front of house department
* To ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
* To handle various tasks at one time while a professional and calm approach
* To have a full knowledge of the hotel and all departments
* To cover Reception, Bar and Restaurant departments when required
* To promote a helpful and professional image to the guests
We are looking for someone who has previous hotel or hospitality experience (particularly in the bar and restaurant areas) and with a professional, hardworking and motivated approach. A strong focus on exceeding guest and customer needs as well as an ability to work well across all departments is essential. We also require candidates with a strong command of the English language who have a passion for the hotel and hospitality business and you are able to work on their own initiative.
We are happy to train up the right person for the job. This is a full-time, permanent position involving both shift and weekend work. Benefits – Bonus Plan – Meals on duty – Training – Parking – Further Career Development
If you are interested, then please send your CV, along with a covering note to:
Bridget Tiernan, Human Resources Manager, e: email@example.com