Located in exotic Grace Bay in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands, ranked one of the top ten best scuba diving destinations in the world, Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa is a Caribbean wonderland of adventure and luxury for families & kids of all ages.
Beaches Turks & Caicos is a multi-faceted fantasy world, where bungalows are nestled in tropical gardens resplendent with graceful palms. Here, there are almost enough pools for each day of the week, and the last day is reserved for the largest pool of all, the clear turquoise sea bordered by a 12-mile stretch of beach. Made up of five distinct areas, Beaches Turks & Caicos offers the nested beachside Suites of the Seaside Village, the seaside garden paradise of the Caribbean Village, the sophisticated style of the French Village, the monumental surroundings of the Italian Village, along with the Key West Village which features 3 & 4 bedroom Villas. Accommodations: 758 rooms & suites, 44 categories on over 75 acres. All rooms include: Air conditioning, king or double beds, satellite TV, refrigerator, hair dryer, telephone, iron & ironing board, safe, clock radio, coffee maker, private bath &/or shower. All rooms and suites are tiled. Also, we have physically challenged rooms which are equipped with Roll in Shower, rails in the bathroom, extended shower head, beds are lowered, raised toilet seats, and steps (if needed).
- Twenty-Two (22) specialty dining options, including Room Service for Butler-Serviced categories, with everything from Caribbean to Japanese, Italian to French, Seafood to Sushi.
- Experience Five Star Global Gourmet Dining at Beaches.
- 7000-sq-ft retail village offering guests‟ high-end jewelry, fashion, candies, souvenirs.
- Our very own Pirates Island themed aqua-playground hosting one of the Caribbean‟s most comprehensive water parks featuring nine slides, lazy river, surf simulator, water cannons, cranks and spray features.
- Kids of all ages can enjoy fun and games with Elmo and friends in our Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street®.
- 15 minutes away you can visit the world‟s only Conch Farm. Explore the fascinating process of farming the Queen Conch, “Strombus Gigas”, from fertilization to harvest.
- X-BOX Play Lounge with plasma screens.
- Beaches give you endless ways to create your dream destination wedding. Let your imagination run wild from storybook romance or breezy island chic to avant- garde or refined coastal luxury. It is all inspired by love, created by you, only at Beaches.
- World Travel Awards: Voted Beaches Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Family Resort Brand”, 19 years in a row. Voted Beaches Turks & Caicos “Caribbean’s Leading Family All-Inclusive Resort”, for 10 year-
- Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Resorts “Keeping it Green”, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences.
- Six Star Diamond Award- Beaches Turks & Caicos for the Italian Village and Key West Luxury Village, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences.
- Five Star Diamond Award- The Resort, Le Petit Chateau Restaurant and Mario’s Restaurant, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences.
- Sandals Earthguard- The Environmental programme of Sandals & Beaches Resorts, underpinned by independent, international third party auditing & certification through EarthCheck – the world‟s leading environmental management, benchmarking & Certification Company‟.
- PADI Dive Centers and Resorts who have earned the Green Star Award demonstrate a dedication to conservation across a wide range of business functions.
The Sandals Foundation, a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization, was created to expand upon the philanthropic work that Sandals Resorts International has undertaken. It is the culmination of three decades of dedication to playing a meaningful role in the lives of the communities where we operate across the Caribbean. The Sandals Foundation funds projects in three core areas: education, community and the environment. World Travel Awards has recognized the Sandals Foundation for making an “Outstanding Contribution to Corporate Social Responsibility Projects”.
Event and Conference Services Manager
Beaches Turks and Caicos is an award winning ultra-luxury resort which has extensive meeting and banqueting space. They are looking for an experienced Events and Conference Services Manager who will work in close partnership with the Banquets Manager. There are several banqueting events for local and incentive groups, for weddings and special celebrations held on property.
They are looking for a leader with previous large property experience who can coach and lead the team and handle the significant local event business and a large number of weddings on property.
The ideal candidate will be a leader who will develop the Events and Conference Services department and lead an expanded operations team that he/she would oversee including a team of event co-coordinators, who currently work mainly on weddings, and who would also report to this person and meet with clients and act as the clientele’s contact while on the Resort. It is up to this person to give clients an exceptional experience and to create a one stop shop. He/she must be able to handle events which are up to 300 persons mostly although there could be gala dinners for up to 650 pax. Note the local business tends to be a mix of corporate or governmental events and high end weddings.
The preferred candidate would be a natural leader with a minimum of five years of experience and with exceptional communication skills and ability to manage several events at the same time, on the same day in different areas of the resort.
Salary Package: Base salary at U$60 – 65K (tax free), plus the Gratuities of approximately US$8000(tax free) and $1,650 accommodation allowance per month, plus other ex-pat benefits including medical benefits and a relocation allowance. The client welcomes families; you need not be single to apply.
For further information or to apply for this position, contact Gail de Loughry.