Reside International is a travel agency specialising in the serviced apartment and corporate housing market in London, the rest of the UK and major Cities Worldwide. We meticulously search out the ideal location and accommodation to suit our clients’ needs.
We are currently going through an exciting period of expansion as we grow our corporate and independent leisure revenues and as a result we are looking to recruit a Corporate Sales Manager who will focus on generating and converting leads through networking and direct selling.
Duties will include:
- Generating corporate client leads through networking and direct selling using all mediums and channels.
- Developing and implementing action plans targeting new markets.
- Undertaking appointments with clients in line with an agreed weekly target to achieve set commission targets.
- Creating and conducting proposal presentations and Request for Proposal responses.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Managing client account relationships to ensure on going client satisfaction and generate enquiries.
- Responding to new enquiries and requests from corporate clients to convert enquiries into confirmed bookings.
- Maintaining accurate records of clients, pricing and sales activity reports in the CMS.
- Attending at least one sales networking event per month in order to generate new business.
- Carrying out administrative tasks as required.
- Attending sales mission and exhibitions events as necessary.
The successful candidate is likely to be a confident and self-motivated individual who has an excellent command of the English language both written and verbally, strong organisation and communication skills are essential as well as a smart, professional appearance and a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
In addition, some experience in a sales role within a luxury hotel, apartments or booking agent with practical knowledge of proactive sales and account management is essential. A foreign language such as French, Spanish, Arabic and a degree in Hospitality Management or Business related subject would be an advantage.
Your hours of work would normally 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, however, a flexible approach is required to meet the demands of the business including working at weekends and on bank holidays when necessary. In addition to a competitive salary, colleagues enjoy 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays per year, non-contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life cover. These benefits are subject to length of service eligibility criteria.
If you would like to apply please forward your current CV to Marianne Barlow, Head of Human Resources at 114a Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4ES or email firstname.lastname@example.org