Applicants should have worked previously in a busy 4/5* property with both restaurant and banqueting operations.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Assisting the Restaurant Manager in the day to day operations of the Restaurant and with specific responsibility for wine service and sales
- To assist the Restaurant Manager in ensuring service standards are consistently met.
- To be responsible for training new employees and delivering an on going employees training programme
Requirements to join our team include:
- Have a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be organized, self motivated and flexible
- Be energetic and positive
Apply with current CV to Ann O’Leary, Human Resources Department, Gleneagle Hotel Group by March 1st 2013.