Ashford Castle, County Mayo, Ireland, has recently joined the Red Carnation Hotel Collection of boutique 5 and 4 star properties. The hotel will re-open in March 2014 having been lovingly and sympathetically restored. The investment in the Castle will bring this beautiful property up to an exceptional and unrivalled standard combined with newly installed state of the art equipment, technology and facilities.
We are looking for a Food and Beverage Manager – a fantastic opportunity for a talented and motivated individual to oversee the entire refurbished, updated and new, dynamic Food & Beverage operations within this five star resort. This position has excellent progression opportunities within the company providing the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting career and job security.
Set in 350 acres of private land, Ashford Castle is host to weddings, conferences and many private events. As Food and Beverage Manager you will have an exceptional eye for detail, and be responsible for maintaining high standards, ensuring consistency of service and product across multi F&B outlets.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ability to manage department heads and experience in managing multi outlets
- Sound knowledge and passion for food & beverage
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence change
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Responsibilities for role will include:
- Increasing sales, ensuring high standard of quality and service are achieved
- Managing and developing a team of F&B professionals
- Delivering exceptional customer service to all guests
- Have a strong knowledge of cost control, Food and Beverage procedures
- Health and Safety requirements
The Red Carnation Hotel Collection is family owned – our owners are hoteliers – with a portfolio of 16 luxury five and four star boutique hotels in the UK (including 6 in London), Ireland, Channel Islands, USA, Switzerland and South Africa.
The Collection provides an opportunity for long-term career prospects and is recognised as number 26 of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For 2013. As a result we can confidently promise you will reach your full career potential!
We are also proud to be recognised with a Gold Standard Award Investors in People – the first privately owned company to gain this award on a worldwide basis. Please send your cv to Liz McGivern at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in coming to work for us.