Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees working onboard our ships at sea. At Royal Caribbean International, we believe that great vacations begin with great employees! As a leader in the cruise industry, Royal Caribbean International is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our innovative fleet of twenty-one ships visiting five continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this could be a great opportunity to let your career set sail.
As Onboard Revenue Manager, you would be responsible for leading a world-class, multicultural team. This position requires a strong ability to analyze revenue streams and related business programs, as well as a competitive attitude and a desire to win! Your ultimate focus would be the development of strategies and tactics to increase shipboard spending. Apply now if you think you have what it takes to lead a group of managers and maximize the guest experience and revenue onboard!
- Directs the overall onboard revenue function onboard the vessel and responsible for achieving and exceeding set revenue targets
- Analyzes all revenue generating activities to develop or adjust strategies and tactics for increased guest spend
- Develops and implements plans to improve or increase the revenue areas onboard the vessel
- Works directly with Cruise Director and Hotel Director to identify optimal scheduling opportunities and locations for revenue generation
- Meets regularly with onboard management team to review strategies for exceeding revenue forecasts and increasing revenue performance
- Utilizes pre cruise guest information to match up guest data with optimal revenue. For example, using the WOW report onboard to ensure that we are targeting the right product to the right guest
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in marketing promotions, market research, and/or sales analysis
- Ability to accommodate a four months on / two months off contract schedule for this onboard position
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or related field from an accredited college, university is preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D1 visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training
Thank you for your interest in this role. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., one of the world’s largest cruise companies and employer of choice, has an array of brands including Azamara Club Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur and Royal Caribbean International. These brands offer a variety of onboard activities, services and amenities, including simulated surfing, swimming pools, sun decks, beauty salons, exercise and spa facilities, ice skating rinks, in-line skating, basketball courts, rock climbing walls, miniature golf courses, gaming facilities, lounges, bars, Las Vegas-style entertainment, cinemas and Royal Promenades, which include interior shopping, dining and an entertainment boulevard.
Join our team as Onboard Revenue Manager. Once you click to apply below, it will take you 10-15 mins to complete our application, which will help us better qualify your candidacy. If you are being considered for this position you will hear back from us within the next 90 days. During this time, you can view your application status on our career site.
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!