As a Westin Associate, in any position, you will have the opportunity to create incredible memories for our guests. Beyond the standard hotel visit, a stay at a Westin is an uncommon retreat from the everyday. Thoughtful details, considerate services and signature amenities restore the mind and body while revitalizing the spirit.
Guests leave feeling rested, with a renewed sense of energy, balance and awareness. It’s a subtle catharsis that elevates an average stay into a transforming experience. This keeps our guests coming back for more and keeps our Associates proud of what they do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our busy and successful Front Office team. Reporting to the Front Office Manager the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the Front Office operations, including Reception, Concierge and Service Express. Joining our Front Office Manager and a team of Assistant Managers, the candidate will be responsible for managing the shift and assisting in leading the team.
A busy operation with high occupancy, the individual must be able to prioritise needs, lead by example and focus on exceeding customer needs and ensuring a renewing experience for our guests. A flexible schedule is required for this position & a willingness to work morning, evening, night & weekend shifts.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong management skills, including the ability to develop and train talent.
- Operational experience in a management role in a similar environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A passion for exceeding our guests expectations and providing memorable experiences.
- High operating standards and the ability to ensure they are maintained across the department.
- Excellent command of written & spoken english.
- Previous experience with Opera – property management system.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within a multinational hotel company and one of Ireland’s finest five star properties that truly believe in developing their Associates.
Some of our many benefits include:
- Discounted hotel rooms within Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
- Uniform, laundered & dry-cleaned
- Subsidised taxis for late/early work
- Subsidised VHI Healthcare program
- Complimentary Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing company-wide Training and Development
- Access to our on-line Learning Suite
- Exciting opportunities to travel and transfer within our global luxury hotel company
- Exceptional benefits and training, provide the basis for a renewing work experience.
For further information, please contact Michael O’Neill, Director of Human Resources.