Love the hospitality industry but wanting to let go of property operations stress?
Are you seeking exposure to a wide range of multi-national hotel chains? If you have a passion for training and technology solutions, IDeaS has an exciting opportunity for your consideration!
The Client Relationship Manager brings innovation and clarity to the client’s experience of working with IDeaS and the IDeaS solution. With the highest quality service and support to clients at the corporate and property level, the CRM develops and maintains a strong ongoing relationship with each assigned client, which results in high Client Retention rates.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain ongoing client relationship with the Primary Client Sponsor and the Primary Client User at the hotel level and or Corporate Level.
- Understand the Clients strategic and tactical objectives and anticipate how this will impact the IDeaS system and the Client’s ability to get the maximum value from it
- Responsible for the successful renewal of Client Subscriptions through the systematic communication of IDeaS system benefits.
- Initiate planned communication processes with Client Sponsors and IDeaS.
- Ensure that all materials presented to the client meet set format standards and convey professionalism and clarity.
- Act as an escalation point for the Client or Support to ensure smooth maintenance of the business relationship.
- Through the development of a strong relationship with the Client, identify Client Training needs and potential additional modules sales which would benefit both the client and IDeaS.
- Responsible for producing quotations and follow up on invoices for training and new modules
- Responsible for interacting with the (Major) Account Manager and members of the Support team to ensure alignment between all communication to hotel and Corporate (if appropriate).
- Familiarity with Training and Deployment including Support tool-sets
- Assume the responsibilities of Account Manager for clients that do not qualify for an individually appointed Account Manager.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the IDeaS System Modules and their business application including business issues that they solve.
- Monitor and facilitate where necessary Client product enhancement requests
- Mentor new employees as required
- Maintain accurate and up to date information on the status of the account and contacts assigned in SalesForce.com.
- Monitor SLA targets for accounts assigned, ensuring that targets are met where possible.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Essential Job Qualifications
- BS or BA in Hospitality Management, Business Administration
- Account management or client management experience
- 5+ years business experience
- 2+ years senior hotel management experience preferably in the Revenue Management Area
- Extensive European Hotel experience
- Bilingual Fluency in English and an additional language, preferably German.
Additional Job Requirements
- Organizational, planning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proven client relationship management skills
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office software suite.
- Ability to work successfully in an international team environment, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Professional presence
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience with Revenue Management systems
- Experience with Hotel Systems (PMS,CRS,GDS)
- Ability to deliver to training as needed
- Ability to renegotiate subscription agreements
- Flexible working hours might be required to accommodate clients in various time zones
- Ability to concentrate and be productive within a vibrant office environment
- Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
- Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Some travel might be required for the purpose of meeting with clients or internal company meetings at other locations
- Position located in Ruscombe, UK
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered
“This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.”
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdomand should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant’s education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
Applications accepted online only >> here
Please refer to job 20002544 when applying online. Other forms of application may not be considered.