5 star Hotel in Co Westmeath has an exciting opportunity for a Conference & Banqueting Co-ordinator to join the Reservations team and develop experience with an international luxury hotel brand.
Overview of position
• To maximise hotel revenue and guest satisfaction by ensuring the accurate and effective processing of conference bookings, private functions and tour groups.
• To ensure all enquiries and reservations are dealt with in a prompt and friendly manner.
• Meeting guests to discuss their requirements and selling the hotel as the best venue for their event.
• Supporting the Revenue Manager to achieve and exceed room revenue budget.
• To ensure best practices of yield management are implemented on a daily basis.
• To promote and sell the hotel & conference facilities at every opportunity through client show s and marketing events.
• To maximise all sales revenue potential for the hotel through effective key account management.
• To compile and produce daily and weekly reports
• To schedule and attend weekly meetings
• A minimum of 2 years revenue/reservations/events experience in a hotel environment
• A relevant Third level qualification
• Experience of the Irish Hotel market is essential
• Experience of Opera is desirable
• Highly organised, strong team player and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail is essential
• Strong experience of revenue management
• Good project co-ordination & communication skills
• Proficient in Excel & Word
• Ability to competitively quote for business
• Strong creativity and ability to think of new innovative ideas to create revenue
To apply for this role please send your CV directly to Eimear Dalton or call directly on 091760706
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.