Since opening in 2010, The Convention Centre has won over 25 industry awards, and continues to position Ireland on the world stage for international conferences, congresses and events, offering a truly world-class venue in every sense, from the quality of the facility, through to every aspect of service.
As a member of the Fitzers Catering team, the successful candidate will direct and develop a team of first class hospitality professionals ensuring they deliver a service to The CCD’s clients that is memorable, innovative and of premium quality.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Proven experience in delivery of food and beverage for conferences and events up to 1,000 + delegates.
– Proven catering sales experience (up to the value of €1million account management)
– Previous client relationship management essential.
– A successful track record within the hospitality sector with the ability to manage and direct teams to provide consistent, high quality service.
– Payroll & Revenue management essential.
– Experience of Financial\Budgets planning & forecasting is essential.
– Excellent communication & presentation skills.
– A third level qualification in Catering Management desirable.
Excellent Remuneration package and career opportunity for the successful candidate.
CV’s in strictest confidence to Cathy Jones, Fitzers Catering.