Brooks Hotel is also recruiting for a Full Time Receptionist.
Located on Drury Street within a few minutes’ walk of Dublin’s famed Grafton Street, Temple Bar and Trinity College, Brooks’ is a four star designer/boutique hotel catering for guests who value difference and for whom ambience, décor and quality of service are important. Designed to the highest standard this contemporary boutique hotel with 98 rooms enjoys superb facilities throughout and offers guests a haven of peace within a bustling capital city.
– Ensuring the smooth running of all Front Office operations
– Managing a team of up to 7 staff to ensure best practice in Front Office and Reservations
– Overseeing reservations and ensuring high standards are maintained in the booking process
– Liaising with Senior Manager/Sales and Marketing on optimising sales and revenue growth.
– Positioning, presentation and rate management on third party websites in consultation with the GM.
– Positioning, presentation and rate management of Small Luxury Hotels website and Trust Reservations system
– Training the team on an ongoing basis to ensure standards and systems are maintained
– Assistance with recruitment of all front and back office team
– Ensure billing procedures are followed and assist the Accounts department with Debtors
The successful candidate will possess minimum two years experience in Front Office management in a three/ four/five star hotel with previous experience in Sales forecasting and yield management. Excellent organisation and leadership skills required along with displaying excellent attention to detail and high standards.
Member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Member of Manor House Hotels
100 Best Places to Stay in Ireland, Bridgestone Guide 2014
Trip Advisor, Travellers Choice Award 2010
Awarded 4 Star Gold, Irish Accommodation Services Institute 2013
– Paid Holidays
– Educational assistance
– Staff discount
For further information on either of these roles, please contact Anne McKiernan, General Manager.