Shannon College is seeking a person to provide marketing services for a for a fixed 10 month contract. Shannon College of Hotel Management, a Recognised College of the National University of Ireland, is Ireland’s only dedicated hotel management school. Shannon College offers two Level 8 Bachelor’s Degrees and an English Language Programme.
The role of the Marketing Executive is to implement the marketing plan in the Irish market and in international markets, to promote the Shannon College brand and maximise student enrolments. The successful candidate will work with the Marketing Manager and the wider Marketing and Admissions Team to meet the marketing goals and objectives. The position is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to travel extensively and develop their international marketing skills while also building marketing experience in the education industry.
• Meeting objectives of the marketing plan
• Participating in education exhibitions and fairs
• Traveling to international markets to participate in recruitment activity
• Liaising with the college’s international partners and yielding results from the relationships
• Devising and implementing advertising campaigns (print, radio and online)
• Co-ordinating PR activity and maximising press coverage
• Overseeing the college’s online presence
• Organising Open Days and other college marketing events
• Full Irish driving license
• Willingness to travel internationally
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
• Third level degree
• Hotel management qualification (desirable but not essential)
• Marketing qualification and/or experience (desirable but not essential)
• Excellent communications, relationship management and interpersonal skills
• Strong planning and organisation skills
• Independent, self-motivated and target driven
• Problem solving skills and flexibility
Start Date: August 11th 2014
Salary: €32,000 (per annum)
Benefits: Travel Expenses
This successful candidate will be employed by ICTS to provide this service to Shannon College.
For further information, please contact Ms Sarah Geraghty, Marketing Manager.