In this role you will assist in the management and development of our hotel and hospitality accounts located in Ireland. The successful candidate will assist in the management of existing and new hotel clients to achieve business results in line with the corporate goals relating to profitability and increasing online performance.
- Assist in the management of allocated key accounts, ensuring continuity of service exceeding customer expectations.
- Develop, implement and manage an internal strategic plan with specific targets to grow market share and profitability for each account.
- Ongoing analysis of account performance – sales, revenue and marketing activity.
- Host ongoing client account meetings
- Provide performance reports and metrics at review meetings, identifying areas for improvement and enhancement, and subsequent execution of action plans.
- Negotiate renewal of service level agreements with current customers.
- Build business opportunities with current and existing customers.
- Assist customer with the website design process
- Participate in the development of sales and online strategies and initiatives to position the Company for further growth.
- Introduce new products and service initiatives to customers.
- To identify and feedback market and competitor information that will enhance total performance of the business.
- To assist in the overall growth of the company.
- Degree hospitality or marketing or business.
- Minimum One-years’ experience in a reservations/revenue or sales and marketing role in the hotel/tourism sector
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated demeanour, excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of rate management, revenue analysis and strategic online selling required
- Knowledge of the online travel market required
- Creative and innovative personality with strong bias for both idea generation and execution.
- Exposure to digital marketing would be an advantage.
Please send you cv and cover letter of application for this role to email@example.com.