Noel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Dynamic & Driven Hospitality Manager for Contract Catering – Dublin City Centre
- Mon -Fri role
- Salary €35-40K
- 4/5 Star Hotel experience – Restaurant Management experience a distinct advantage
- Proven track record in customer service driven role
Full Job Description
- To be responsible for the day to day operation of the hospitality catering unit and to ensure that the standards of health and safety are to the Company and Client standards
- To liaise with the Operations Manager on all issues relating to the site including finance, marketing, payroll, HR and health & safety
- To follow all company policies & procedures as instructed by the Operations Manager
- To carry out any other reasonable request or site specific instruction as deemed necessary by the Account Manager
To fulfil the following operational functions:
- To be responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the catering service and equipment within the contract specification to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- To provide an excellent service to the agreed standards in accordance with the Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators specified in the service contract
- To actively enforce relevant statutory, company and site H&S compliance together with high levels of food hygiene
- To be responsible for scheduling of work within the specified details of the contract
- To manage the catering team effectively using company procedures, policies & resources.
- To liaise with the client on site on all aspects of the service including regular reviews, invoicing & compliance
Key tasks include:
- To ensure that all the duties and tasks under your control are covered by the staff available.
- To ensure that the preparation, presentation and service are carried out to comply with company standards.
- To provide high personal standards of performance, hygiene and appearance.
- To communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant and polite personality.
- To ensure that all products are well presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment.
- To provide an efficient, caring and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department and deal with customer requests promptly.
- To ensure that the counter presentation, back up and service is to the Company’s standard.
- To ensure that all areas under your control are left clean and tidy at the end of each service.
- To ensure at all times that Company and statutory regulations of hygiene and safety are adhered to by all members of staff under your control.
- To ensure that the staff perform their tasks correctly, give necessary training and report any matters which you cannot resolve to Management
- To supervise other areas of the catering department.
- To attend to any reasonable requests by Management.
- To ensure that all relevant book keeping is completed to the company standards.
- To assist with stocktaking when directed.
- To report any customer complaints or compliments and take action if possible.
Please apply to Brid Kearney with an up to date CV and two references in complete confidence for consideration.
We thank you applying for this position with Noel Recruitment-Hospitality Division. We will always give an honest appraisal of your CV in relation to the client’s specific requirements for this particular role. If you do not hear back from us directly after 5 working days, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will add your personal details to our database where your information is kept confidential for future vacancies that match your current skill set.
Noel Recruitment- NRF Hospitality award winner for the last 6 years www.noel.ie