Noel Recruitment is currently recruiting for the following position:
The Operations & Business Development Manager will be responsible for operational management of a broad portfolio of business contracts. This role is a highly Client facing and commercial role. Together with the Director of Operations, the Operations & Development Manager will have responsibility for delivering financial commitments in terms of Revenue and Trading profit for their business. They will be required to identify and secure opportunities for driving vertical selling within the Region. Working collaboratively with colleagues the role holder will be accountable for implementation of top line and productivity programs. The role holder will have responsibility for implementation of people activities which will include recognition and engagement programs and communication of our Mission/Vision and Values. The person has to have a high standard of detail regarding service and food standards,
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, the role holder will manage a team of Front Line Managers & Staff. They will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of service is delivered to our Clients in terms of operational commitments. They will play a key role in supporting retention efforts, growing contracts, delivering on financial commitments and exceeding Client requirements. They will work collaboratively with other internal stakeholders to deliver our Company commitments on productivity, growth and people.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience of contract services or 4*/5* hotel operations at senior management level within a demanding environment including a proven track record in operations and business development
- Diploma qualification or equivalent
- Demonstrates ability to work in multi-site environments
- Demonstrated ability to manage successfully in P&L environments
- Excellent people management skills with a proven track record of developing people
- The ability to effectively communicate to a geographically spread team
- The ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve agreed targets
- Must be customer focused with excellent Client and employee relationship building skills
- Good PC skills including MS Office Word and Excel
- Results orientated with proven ability to drive the business
- Experience of problem solving and delivering innovative solutions
- Ability to meet each of the key leadership competencies outlined below
- Evidence of continued professional development and interest in same
- Flexibility to travel as required to fulfill requirements of the role
- Presentation skills
This position is a Senior Management appointment within the company and attracts a great package to include attractive basic, laptop, mobile and associated expenses.
Please apply to Brid Kearney with an up to date CV and two references in complete confidence for consideration.
We thank you applying for this position with Noel Recruitment-Hospitality Division. We will always give an honest appraisal of your CV in relation to the client’s specific requirements for this particular role. If you do not hear back from us directly after 5 working days, we regret that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will add your personal details to our database where your information is kept confidential for future vacancies that match your current skill set.
Noel Recruitment- NRF Hospitality award winner for the last 6 years www.noel.ie