Future Focus Recruitment – Cork
REF: JOB 910206
We are currently recruiting an experienced Accommodation Manager to join a 4 star hotel operation in Cork. Responsibilities are to manage all areas of the accommodation dept, provide excellent guest services and memorable experiences. This role involves leading, inspiring and motivating the accommodation team to not only reach but surpass guest expectation. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role, be hard working, highly motivated and be able to liase in a professional way with the existing team.
- Recent previous experience as an Accommodation Manager/Assistant Accommodation Manager in a 4 star English speaking 100 + bedroom hotel with banqueting and conference facilities
- Excellent leadership, communication and motivational skills
- Candidates must be standards driven with a keen attention to detail.
- Previous experience of training a team essential.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of the Accommodation role including rostering, purchasing, room allocations etc
On instructions from our clients, candidates without relevant experience or requiring a work permit are requested not to apply
Please apply in confidence to Clodagh Cremen with an up to date CV and two references for immediate consideration.