A summary of Responsibilities:
- To Manage seven Key Operational Departments in the Hotel to include; Front Office, Housekeeping, Kitchen, Food & Drink outlets; Sure Bar & V’nV Restaurant, Meeting & Events Operations & Engineering.
- To plan, organise and control the day to day operations of the Hotel with direct line reporting to the GM.
- Managing the Hotel operation and taking action where necessary to ensure smooth running in the absence of the General Manager.
- Assist the Hotel team in exceeding all Budget Requirements.
- To implement and the drive business operation of Hotel, through the 4D principles of Carlson Rezidor Drive the Business/ Develop our Talent/ Delight our Guests/ Deliver Costs.
- Under the general guidance of the GM formulate, access, evaluate and ensure that all the operational long and short term goals of operations are met.
- Ensuring that all departmental rotas and job schedules for staff meet the business needs and forecast.
- Is proficient in all Operational Departments and their procedures to be a resource when needed and be present at key events.
- Monitors hotel’s overall service and team work daily, and makes recommendations for improvement to Department Managers or Supervisors.
- Utilise leadership skills and motivation to maximise employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Train and retain high calibre team members whilst driving performance and talent management culture and to assist in driving innovation and encourage “Bright Spots”.
- Regularly monitoring levels of customer service in all areas against Brand Standard by driving a service culture, which delivers outstanding customer service through all aspects of the business with the ‘Yes I Can’, attitude.
- Selects and develops strategies to improve guest services and efficiency.
- Food & Drinks calendar of events reviewed and implemented on a quarterly basis.
- Supporting the GM in managing the Hotel Health & Safety in conjunction with Shield yourself System ensuring all legal requirements are met.
The successful candidate should have:
- A great Yes I Can! Attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- To be highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and flexible.
- Fluent in English.
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin is part of a growing and dynamic company offering a number of benefits, training and devolvement opportunities. An expanding international Company that offers to nurture your career. Offering all employees continuous professional and personal growth by means of dynamic training solutions addressing existing problems & responding to our environment’s evolving training needs. At Radisson Blu Hotels and Resorts, we offer a 5 Step Training Plan at all levels of the organisation.
Our mission is to be perceived by our employees as “The Employer of Choice”, demanding yet rewarding, offering great opportunities for professional and personal growth in a fun environment where “Yes I Can” attitude is a way of life.