**This position has now been filled**
Future Focus Recruitment – Cork
REF: JOB 910900
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an award winning luxury 4 star hotel in Cork. They are seeking an experienced Food and Beverage Manager with a strong knowledge and passion for food and wine. This established hotel prides itself on its attention to detail and high level of personal service and care to its guests. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in food & beverage departments, strong management skills, and experience in a similar role.
- Hotel Management qualifications at least 3 year course.
- Previous experience as a Senior Assistant Manager with Food & Beverage responsibilities in a 4 star English speaking 100 + bedroom hotel.
- Sommelier qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent customer service, leadership, communication and motivational skills with the ability to influence change.
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of the Food & Beverage role including bars, conference & banqueting, kitchen, costings and restaurant management
Negotiable and Depending on Experience
On instructions from our clients, candidates without relevant experience or requiring a work permit are requested not to apply
Please apply in confidence to Clodagh Cremen with an up to date CV and two references for immediate consideration