DUTY / ASSISTANT MANAGER – IN BEAUTIFUL AWARD WINNING CO. CORK HOTEL
We are currently recruiting a Duty/Assistant Manager to join the team at our fabulous Co. Cork hotel property. The hotel has a renowned reputation for amazing food and top-class service. We are seeking applications from people who have familiarity with Food & Beverage and Front Office departments. The chosen candidate will provide a presence throughout and be responsible for the hotel as the Manager on Duty.
- To ensure delivery of exceptional guest service from each department
- Consistent management presence throughout the hotel during key times.
- To keep in contact with the Department managers to make sure that they are fully covered to work adhering to standards
- To provide a level of personal commitment that ensures an enjoyable stay by the guest.
- To assist and manage teams in all Food & Beverage areas
- To ensure that any cash on the premises is being controlled correctly and according to hotel guidelines
- To make sure that shift checklists are completed
- To check that all staff are in the correct uniform and that they are behaving in a way that complies with the ethos of professionalism of the hotel
- To ensure that an accurate, detailed shift handover is completed
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role in a very good 3*/4*/5* hotel property. The role may also suit a recently qualified Hotel Management graduate.
- Strong Bar & Restaurant experience and a passion for quality
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation and a Team Player
- Ability to use own initiative
- Can flourish in a fast paced diverse workplace
- Very competitive Salary and Benefits on offer
For further information or to apply for this role, please click >> here.