Ideal candidate will be responsible for: –
- Carrying out duty management shifts.
- Being actively involved in all departments in a ‘hands on’ capacity.
- Ensuring the highest level of personalised guest attention and standards are being maintained.
- Ensuring open communication with Senior Management and Department Heads.
- Ensuring operational training on a regular basis is carried out.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria: –
- Have 3rd level qualification in Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Previously have worked in 4 or 5 star properties in a Managerial capacity with specific background in Food and Beverage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good ability to lead and motivate.
- A good “eye for fine detail” is essential.
The position is working 5 days over 7 days inclusive of some weekends, variety of shifts. Full training is provided.
If you meet this criteria and want to work in a stimulating and enjoyable environment with excellent remuneration and benefits, please forward your application.
Interested? Please call Agreda on 061 700695 or email email@example.com
Send C.V. to Human Resource Department, Dromoland Castle, Newmarket-on-Fergus, Co. Clare.
Dromoland Castle is an Equal Opportunities Employer.