The ideal candidate will be responsible for all HR administration in the department and assist both employees and managers with general enquiries. The candidate is required to have proven experience in coordinating a hotel recruitment process through to onboarding of new employees. Planning and delivery of training, especially working with teams to ensure sequences of service and Westin standards are instilled in every employee is a focus of this role. The HR & Training Executive will assist the HR Manager in the successful running of the HR function within a multinational luxury hotel company.
Who you are:
- You have a very warm, welcoming and personal demeanour.
- You are passionate about people, Human Resources & luxury hotels.
- You will deliver training with energy and influence.
- You have exceptional attention to detail in all areas of administration.
- You will be able to attract talent that befits the culture of a luxury five star hotel.
- You have the ability to work under pressure in a demanding and exciting environment.
- You demonstrate excellent grooming, communication/presentation skills and confident in dealing with people of all levels.
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact Anthea Lalor, Human Resources Manager.