Operations Manager key responsibilities are but are not limited to the following:
• To oversee the day to day running of the restaurant
• To work together with other managers in the planning, directing and co-ordinating of restaurant operations
• Responsible for record keeping and hiring
• Preparing budgets and inventories and overseeing and supervision of employees
• Proactively encourage development and motivation for self and others.
• Carrying out interviews and contributing to the recruitment decisions
• Following company control procedures in accordance with the internal audit requirements.
• Understanding relevant H&S legislation and the implications on the operation of the department including HACCP & COSHH.
• Awareness of the emergency procedures, full knowledge of the fire manual, ensuring that all staff and supervisors are similarly aware.
The ideal candidate for this position:
• Will have good people management skills and be experienced in complaint handling.
• Will have previous experience developing budgets and forecasts.
• Will have fluent English Language and excellent communication skills.
• Will be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
• Will have the ability to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in fast-paced. environment.
• Will have experience in a similar position.
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Deirdre Hanley, Candidate Consultant, Adecco Ireland.