Fueled by the high satisfaction level of our customers and international demand, our company is expanding its operations in the UK. We are looking for a Market Coordinator based in London to join our existing team and grow the satisfaction and revenue of our UK and Ireland customers.
If you like challenges and a high level of autonomy, we offer a dynamic, pleasant and fast-moving work environment. Our corporate culture is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our technical excellence and high level of customer service have contributed to a high growth rate and exciting workplace mood. Joining the AvailPro operation in London, you will be able to contribute to the growth of an industry leader and have an exciting career opening.
As an extension to team and working closely with the existing Market Manager dedicated to the UK, you are responsible for taking care of existing customers and your main activities will be:
- Handling technical support and providing customers with phone and online assistance
- Setting up the solution for new hotels together with the Market Manager
- Participate in Upselling additional modules and products to the existing customers
- Assisting the sales team with technical issues and questions.
You will work with the local Market Manager, as well as with the International Support Service. You liaise technically with local partners (Web Agencies, PMS & RMS software manufacturers, etc.) in the assigned region. Initially, you will report both to the Sales Director and Market Manager for UK& Ireland.
- Handle level 1 customer based technical support
- Assist in training where needed.
- Liaise with HQ on new products and new upgrades then advise customers accordingly.
- Call on existing customers to maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Advise hotels about internet booking strategiesDeliver accurate and timely reporting
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a relevant Market Coordinator function in the hospitality or software industry;
- High level of technology understanding
- High level of independence and autonomy;
- Affinity/experience with the travel industry and e-commerce;
- Degree Level – Hospitality focused preferable
- Customer focused, independent, sense of responsibility;
- Very Good communication and commercial skills;
- Strong ethics and high attention to detail and customer satisfaction.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Availability to travel within UK and Occasional trips to Paris and company meetings abroad.
Availpro is the European leader of hotel e reservation solution which allows independent hotels, hotel chains and apart hotels to sell their rooms directly through their own websites, their Facebook pages, on mobile devices but also through e-distributor partner sites as IDS, GDS, TO, OTA, price comparisons sites. More than 4000 hotels in more than 50 countries, chains and groups are using Availpro daily which represents over 3.5 million reservations forecasted for its customers in 2014. Availpro, leading European hotel booking solution software, is headquartered in Paris and has offices in Barcelona, London, Prague, Berlin, Cracow and Lisbon.
To apply – click >> here.