The Locke Bar is one of Limerick’s best loved traditional Irish bars and seafood restaurants in the heart of Limerick City’s medieval quarter. The Locke is synonymous in Limerick as well as further afield for its genuine Irish hospitality, incredible atmosphere and unforgettable music sessions.http://lockebar.com/pubs-limerick
Role: To lead and develop A team. To provide exceptional service to our customers and clients. Manage customer and supplier relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance with company policies and practices. Drive food and bar service and support service solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements. Build new business through innovative promotions and focused marketing.
Review business performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets as agreed.
- Ensure menu pricing are in line with financial budget
- Negotiate supplier arrangements for food and beverage products
- Ensure waste control measures are in place
- Ensure high quality service and food
- Ensure kitchen, bar and waiting teams are coached and supported to achieve targets
- Manage labour costs effectively
- Challenge and continually review labour structures and ratios
- Review trends and adjust offers accordingly
- Agree budget and comply
- Develop, motivate and train Locke team to deliver business requirements
Health and safety:
- Ensure the safe and secure operation of all food and beverage handling
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for all staff and customers
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in fast changing and price sensitive hospitality market
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Diploma or degree in hospitality/ hotel management
- Experience in supervisor/manager role
- Knowledge of dealing with staffing issues. Ability to hire appropriate staff.
- Computer skills
- Passion and knowledge of food and beverage industry
- Conscientious approach to each customer
- Ability to lead a team and lead by example
Very attractive Package
Contact- Laura Horan or 061 413 733.