At the Radisson Blu St Helen’s Hotel, we are currently recruiting a Meeting and Events Sales Coordinator for our extremely busy 5* Conference Facilities.
The Radisson Blu St. Helen’s Hotel is one of the finest hotels in the Irish capital. Just 3.5 miles south of the city centre, it stands in magnificent formal gardens surrounded by established woodlands on the Stillorgan Road in the prestigious Booterstown district, overlooking Dublin Bay.
St. Helen’s Hotel features 151 luxurious rooms, including 25 suites classically styled as an extension to the historic house. The hotel also comprises of 11 exquisite meeting rooms spread over 735sqm, with our largest meeting room accounting for 320sqm and accommodating 350 people. All meeting rooms will be equipped with state of the art meeting equipment and Free Broadband.
- Maximising hotel revenue and guest satisfaction by ensuring the accurate and effective processing of conference bookings, private functions and weddings.
- Ensuring all enquiries and reservations are dealt with in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Meeting guests to discuss their requirements and selling the hotel as the best venue for their event.
Personal Requirements include:
- Great Yes I Can! attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organised in your approach to work.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Minimum of two years hotel experience either operationally or in event planning.
- Fluent in English is essential.
- Computer literate to a high standard with experience of hotel computer systems.
Radisson Blu St Helen’s Hotel is an Equal Opportunities Employer and all applications are welcome.
This role does have the potential to become a permanent contract.
Please apply in confidence to Niamh Jordan, Human Resources Manager.