Having worked hand-in-hand with some of the largest global hospitality companies for over 30 years, we are keen to offer this opportunity to someone who shares our passion for great hotels and exceptional service.
In this role you will keep us up to date with what is happening in the hotel press in order to take advantage of any marketing opportunities. We attend many of the worlds best hospitality trade shows and need someone with a passion for the industry to help us stay ahead of our competitors.
Reporting to our Director of Innovation you will liaise with our marketing, PR and communication partners to implement the marketing strategy for Acentic.
To co-ordinate all external communications through appropriate channels, while liaising with internal and external sales, PR and marketing advisors. To keep in touch with industry trends, news and events in order to enable the Sales team to optimise any sales relationships they currently have. To implement the marketing communications plan as defined by the internal and external stakeholders, including social media and traditional communication methods.
Key Accountabilities of this role are:
- To monitor trade press and highlight trends and relevant opportunities for the sales teams
- To liaise with appointed PR / Marketing agency and support all activities
- To manage external communications via social media and traditional methods
- To co-ordinate marketing opportunities for Acentic eg exhibitions, trade events
- To devise promotions and corresponding communications in conjunction with Sales teams, external agencies
- To carry out direct marketing activities
- To ensure all marketing communications are kept up to date
- To communicate effectively to the relevant internal departments
- To analyse Competitors, identifying market changes and trends and advising changes to our industry
- Deliver promotional/marketing presentations
We’re looking for someone with the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- A genuine curiosity for the hospitality industry
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate own ideas and suggestions
Education / Qualifications / Professional Certificates required / Other (travel, languages etc):
- Studied/working towards a marketing and/or hospitality qualification
- Or relevant marketing experience
If you are interested finding out more about the above position (internship or permanent) please contact Nicola Williamson.