Reporting to the General Manager & Managing Director, the Deputy General Manager will be a business leader, with responsibility for
maximizing performance operation, including guest satisfaction, employee engagement, financial performance, sales and revenue.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
This ‘hands on’ role requires the ideal candidate to have the following:
- A minimum of 5+ years previous senior Hotel Operations experience with excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience within the Irish Market would be advantageous.
- Capability for strategic decision making and demonstrated financial and business acumen;
- Demonstrated success and leadership in the areas of customer satisfaction, operational excellence, employee satisfaction, revenue and profit;
- Active personal involvement with the sales process, with emphasis on continuing to increase visibility and positioning of the hotel;
- A visible, proactive, personally involved leader with excellent organizational, influencing and
communication skills, capable of engaging hotel staff to deliver exceptional service.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your experience with a renowned luxury hotel. The
Galway Bay Hotel is part of the Hodson Bay Group.
APPLICATIONS IN CONFIDENCE TO:
Mary McNamara, HR Manager
Galway Bay Hotel