The purpose of this role is to assist with the smooth and efficient running of all departments in Bunratty Folk Park, with particular emphasis on quality. This is a hands on role with large numbers of guests attending daily banquets.
The Ideal candidate specification as follows:
- Previous experience (at least 2 years) as a Duty Manager/ Supervisor in a Hotel.
- Extensive knowledge of Food & Beverage and Meetings & Events operations.
- Full awareness of all policies and procedures regarding Health & Safety.
- Must be well groomed and take pride in their appearance.
- Must be flexible and committed to succeed in a fast-paced diverse workplace.
- Courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of problem solving.
- Unrestricted permission to work in Ireland on a full time basis.
- Available to work a variety of shifts included late night, early morning and weekend shifts.
This role requires excellent communication & leadership skills and a passion for customer service.
For further information, please contact Trevor McCarthy.