We are recruiting!
We are looking for someone to join our dynamic, creative team to support our growing business.
This is an exciting, diverse and unique role for the right candidate. The key qualities/attributes that we are looking for include:
- A strong approach to organisation;
- Focused, results-oriented, self-driven approach to work with a capacity for multi-tasking;
- Strong Interpersonal Skills with a team-oriented and collaborative approach to work;
- Creativity and Dynamism, combined with an innovative approach and attitude;
- An understanding of the hospitality environment and, ideally, experience in hospitality operations;
- Strong computer skills (primarily Mac, MS Office);
- Relevant experience with any/all of the above qualities/attributes.
We are looking for someone who will make a big contribution to the organisational side of our growing business.
In addition to supporting on-going business operations, marketing, HR, business development and administrative functions of the business, there will be a number of key projects associated with the role, the development and delivery of which will reside with this new role.
This will be a full-time, salaried position. The particulars of the remuneration will be relative to the candidate selected as will the finalized job role and description.
To apply for this position, please write to us setting out:
- Your CV, highlighting any relevant experience/skills
- A cover note outlining your reasons for being interested in this position & why you feel you are a strong candidate
- An indicative figure as regards you salary expectation
Should you have any queries regarding this advertisement or the position concerned, please email email@example.com
A bit more about us…
We are an award winning café/restaurant. Opened 4 years ago, from very small beginnings, we now employ 60 staff. We currently have 2 locations (Capel Street and Harrington Street), operating 7 days a week.
We have a very innovative and creative approach to our unique business.