Clontarf Castle Hotel is the perfect blend of a boutique and luxury hotel, providing unique style and exceptional service in comfortable surroundings. This deluxe 4-star hotel offers a modern aesthetic which is built around the ancient form of a 12th Century Irish Castle. Located just 10 minutes from Dublin City Centre and 5 miles from Dublin Airport, Clontarf Castle Hotel is an oasis, tucked away in a tranquil setting, surrounded by fabulous golf courses and close to the beautiful Irish coastline.
At Clontarf Castle Hotel, we have a passion for excellence. Everything we do is driven by our guests’ needs and our wish to provide them with genuine hospitality as well as the best in service and superior standards.
Our people are fundamental to this. We rely on our team to deliver our promise of excellence to our guests each day. That is why we only employ the very best people in the hospitality industry. Clontarf Castle people are always friendly, knowledgeable, passionate about service and ever ready to help. There are common things we believe in – people and team work; passion for excellence, continuous improvement and caring for our guests.
- To work in conjunction with the General Manager to develop a strategic plan for the hotel
- To manage the hotel in the absence of the General Manager
- To ensure adequate Duty Management coverage
- Direct the day-to-day work performed in all areas including quality, standards, cleanliness, customer liaison, security and maintenance
- Liaise closely with all departments, including Food and Beverage, HR, Sales and Accounts
- Efficient management of yield for the hotel, through achieving occupancy, average room rate and rev. par.
- To control costs throughout the hotel
- To control payroll throughout the hotel
- Ensure all guests’ complaints are actioned and the necessary procedure implemented to ensure there is no re-occurrence
- To complete all projects as assigned by the General Manager within the specified period of time
- Ownership of hotel’s statutory obligations, in particular Fire, Health and Safety and HACCP
- In conjunction with the General Manager be responsible for the development of Heads of Department
- To ensure the achievement and maintaining of ‘Best Practice’ standards and philosophy within the hotel in conjunction with H.R
- Previous experience as a Deputy General Manager in a 4 star hotel
- Hotel management qualification
- Revenue and financial management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- An individual who strives for the highest level of quality
- Car Parking
- Meals on Duty
- Discounts within Tifco Hotel Group
- Excellent opportunity to progress within an expanding hotel group
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact Nicola Lawless, Group Human Resources Manager