As the Director of Sales & Marketing you will have direct oversight of the sales operation of the hotel.
You will have responsibility of the sales and marketing budget, forecasts, advertising, marketing and business plans, as well as the supervision of a Sales Team.
The successful candidate must have thorough experience with professional selling skills: opening, probing, supporting, closing.
Must possess exceptional negotiating skills.
Whether it’s career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then our client is ready for you.
- Minimum of 3 years sales management experience required, preferably in a venue/hospitality capacity
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Strong experience in managing sales pipeline and digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of the Irish Domestic Market both Corporate and Leisure
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks
- Must be outgoing and a proven self-starter
- An excellent remuneration package with added incentives for the right person.
Please reply in complete confidence >> here to Brid Kearney at Ascension Executive Recruitment.