Overview of Position
This integral role of HR Manager will be to provide support & guidance to the team across all spectrums of the HR function while effectively managing & developing our people. The role will be to assist in the development and delivery of human resource projects, plans and tactics that improve overall Organisational capability and performance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Recruitment and Selection
- Manage the Recruitment process with Line Mangers in line with best practice and legislation. Ensuring that Line Managers are compliant and fair procedures are followed.
- This role will ensure that there is an effective succession plan for these key positions in the hotels and the wider group.
- Manage the on-boarding process to ensure a fantastic employee experience.
Training & Development
- Drive the development and training culture of Dalata within your hotel, ensuring that your team engage in the Group Training courses and that the team are enrolled onto group training in line with their training needs.
- Support the numerous Dalata development programmes to ensure that the talent continues to be developed with your hotel and that your property’s contributes to the succession plan within the group.
- Carry out training needs analysis within the hotel and deliver skills and personal development training as needed.
- Represent the Group at college, universities and other events to create brand awareness of Dalata as an employer.
- Input into and support the Group Training & Development agenda and strategy.
- Deliver Company Induction and manage the compliance training agenda, ensuring that you are reducing the risk and ensuring that legislation and group requirements are met.
- Manage the performance development review process to ensure all employees receive regular feedback on their performance.
For a full Job Description or to apply for this position, please contact Lauren Keating, Training & Development Officer, Dalata Hotel Group