Net Affinity is currently recruiting for a Trainee Account Executive.
Focused exclusively on the hotel sector, Net Affinity has collated the brightest, most commercially focused, experienced and passionate team of online marketers, account managers, designers and developers whose combined skill set ensures our clients online success and continued growth.
The role is to support the Account Management Team and our clients on a day to day basis with the potential to progress to an Account Executive working with own portfolio of hotel clients.
- Provides support to our clients by addressing and resolving customer reported queries relating to performance / set up / usability and other issues or queries that may arise.
- Work collaboratively with clients to resolve issues reported
- Work with internal groups including marketing, design, IT and development teams to provide resolution to reported problems.
- Ensure requested client queries / cases are turned around and dealt with as quickly as possible and escalate issues when required
- Maintain Support performance KPIs as defined by management.
- Update CRM system with all client queries / requests
- Keep clients up to date with latest product development and cross promote our services.
- Report back on competitor activity and pricing strategy.
- Keep client contacts and profiles up to date.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills.
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas.
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on inquiries or requests, delivering clear and consistent messaging.
- Strong Internet and computer skills.
- Ability to utilise creativity to achieve business objectives.
Education & Experience:
- Primary degree preferred in Hotel Management / Revenue Management or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Hospitality Industry within reservations / front office department.
For further information or to apply for this position, click >> here.