Assistant Bar Manager position
We have an a exciting opportunity for a full time Assistant Bar Manager in The Mint Bar. While the daily tasks would be assisting guests and maintaining the impeccable appearance of the bar, building lasting relationships with our guests is very important for the longer term. All Mint Bar associates are expected to have excellent communication skills and enjoys providing an exceptional high standard of service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the everyday operation of the outlet, including producing a roster, recruitment, performance management, revenue generation, profit control etc etc
The candidate we are looking for will:
- Be the driver and leader of our core and culture standards and have exceptional attention to detail.
- Be an inspiring leader, leading a passionate team of bartenders and mixologists.
- Be creative, enthusiastic, with a flair for cocktails and excellent service.
- Exude a high level of professionalism towards guests and colleagues.
- Inspire the team to create great experiences for our guests.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a hotel environment is highly desirable.
- The Assistant Manager will be fully flexible in order to cover both day, evening and weekend work as required.
Some of our many benefits include: –
- Discounted hotel rooms within Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
- Uniform provided and laundered
- Subsidised taxis for late/early work
- Ongoing company-wide Training and Development
- Exciting opportunites to travel and transfer within our global luxury hotel company
For a full job spec or to apply for this position, please visit >> this page.