We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate digital marketing specialist to assist us in expanding our clients presence through a variety of media platforms.
You will play an integral role in nurturing the relationship with our clients whilst managing a plethora of on-going digital media campaigns.
This opportunity is perfect for those who currently manage online advertising campaigns across the main PPC platforms as well as those who manage both social and organic search activity.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
– Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly.
– Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills.
– Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas.
– Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best.
– Demonstrated ability to follow through on inquiries or requests, delivering clear and consistent messaging.
– Manage multiple paid strategies for a wide variety of hotel clients
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
– Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
– Strong Internet and computer skills
– Ability to responsibly work independently and as a great team player
– Ability to utilise creativity to achieve business objectives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
– Primary degree preferred in marketing/ public relations or related discipline
– Must have a mimimum of 3 years’ experience in digital marketing
– Must have at least 2 years’ experience in managing paid campaigns on the key PPC platforms: Google and Bing
– Must be proficient in Google Analytics and analysing website performance
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE (DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED)
– Experience preparing marketing strategies
– Experience managing paid social media campaigns
– Experience with Google Tag Manager
– Experience managing campaigns on MetaSearch engines
Apply in confidence to Hollie McHugh, Marketing Director.