InterContinental Dublin are currently recruiting an experienced Full Time Assistant Front Office Manager to join our Front Office Team. This is a fixed term position however, has potential to become permanent in the future.
At InterContinental, we recognise that sustaining service excellence – our key competitive difference – depends on our ability to carefully select employees who have courtesy and helpfulness and then to build upon their competence and confidence.
That is why we make an on going investment in – and commitment to – effective training levels. Training not only ensures that our employees attain the desired standards of skills, it also helps them identify strongly with the InterContinental values and goals.
To apply for this position:
- Previous experience in a Five Star property in a Guest Relations role is essential.
- Willing to work duty Manager shifts
- Experience working with Opera.
- Experience in dealing with managing multiple departments.
- Excellent proficiency of oral and written English language.
- Outgoing and cheerful attitude and personality.
- Fully committed to providing only the best guest experience possible.
InterContinental benefits package includes:
- Attractive salary for the successful candidate.
- Uniform provided and dry cleaned.
- Full training and online learning suite available.
- Complimentary meals on duty.
- Access to employee gym
- This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a career in one of Ireland’s Finest Five Star Hotels.
To apply for this position, please click >>here.