The Bellavista Hotel is recruiting for a Duty Manager.
The ideal candidate should be able to relate to the following:
- Excellent communication skills as dealing with customers/guests satisfaction is our main priority. As Duty Manager you are the main person to deal with guests queries, complaints etc.
- Ensure high standards are maintained in all departments and guest satisfaction is being achieved and maintained at all times.
- Be a strong Team Leader and bring other staff members along at the same high standard as is expected from our Managers.
- Be available to assist and work in all departments ie Reception, Accommodation, Bar, Restaurant, Marketing and ensure that high standards are achieved and maintained in every department at all times.
- Be able to carry out new staff inductions.
- Ensure all records relating to Hygiene in our kitchen / bar are up to date and checked on a weekly basis
- Have a good understanding of HACCP (FURTHER TRAINING CAN BE ARRANGED HERE IF NEEDED)
- Ensure all stock takes in our kitchen and bar are up to date and checked on a weekly basis.
- Be responsible for cashing up at the end of each shift and signing off the tills.
- Be available to work Duty Manager shifts including Bank Holidays, Christmas etc.
Our hotel is open throughout the Christmas period and the ideal candidate for this job will be expected to cover shifts over this holiday period.
This job will be for a fixed period but with the possibility of a permanent job in time.
For further information, please contact Colette – email email@example.com