Smitz Café based in Shannon, Co. Clare are now recruiting for an Operations Manager. The business operates Monday to Saturday (closed for Bank Holidays & Christmas).
This is a new position at Smitz Café and offers the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to support the business’ current operation, and to grow with the company. This job specification is general (not outlining all possible duties) and subject to change. Job Description:
The successful candidate will;
- Ensure our valued customers receive exceptional customer service on each and every visit.
- Be responsible for the efficient operation of our highly regarded local business.
- Ensure all our valued team clearly understand what is expected of them, and are supported to succeed.
- Drive growth in the business primarily through corporate partnerships, and astute marketing plans.
- Establish/update and implement agreed operational standards, which meet all statutory requirements.
- Control and reconcile all stock, cash and equipment.
- Ensure our back of house operates smoothly and efficiently.
- Be the main point of contact for Food safety consultants, EHO, suppliers and other key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have;
- Exceptional leadership ability for our valued team.
- A demonstrated history of success in achieving KPI’s in a fast paced catering/hospitality enterprise.
- Ambition to drive this business to new levels of excellence and trade.
- A passion to work closely with the owner to explore the potential of this business.
- 5* attention to detail in pursuit of operational excellence.
- Food safety management training & experience
- Experience with marketing & promotional campaigns; social media expertise highly regarded.
Salary will recognise the scope of the role, and the experience of the successful candidate. A company vehicle and insurance provided where required. Applications in confidence to email@example.com. Closing date 31/10/17.