The Award Winning, 4 Star Limerick Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick is seeking to recruit an Operations Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Manager to join an International Hotel Brand.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will manage all aspects of the day-to-day running of the hotel co-ordinating interdepartmental activities and proactively driving the Sales agenda at operational level.
The role involves ensuring that each department delivers a consistently high standard of guest service while achieving business objectives and maximising the profitability of all outlets and maintaining effective cost controls in all areas.
The ideal candidate will have a warm and engaging personality with a passion for excellence in guest care and promoting consistently high standards. This is a ‘hands on’ role and will require a minimum of 3-4 years previous senior Hotel management experience with excellent interpersonal, organisational and leadership skills.
Experience of managing a team at senior level and the passion to drive and deliver on all financial targets are essential.
Other responsibilities include:
- To plan and direct the hotel main operations including quality, standards, cleanliness, guest satisfaction
- Promote a culture of excellence in guest care through a warm welcome and a desire to exceed expectations
- Work alongside all Heads of Departments to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations.
- Conduct regular operations meeting with all Heads of Department to discuss routine operational matters, departmental performance targets and guest feedback.
- To deputise for the General Manager in his absence and at various meetings & events
- To be responsible for maximising profit through the consistent delivery of the highest standard of service ensuring effective performance of the team
- Ensuring consistent implementation and review of SOP throughout all Departments
- To be responsible for all the day-to-day queries, complaints or problems that arise in the hotel.
- To monitor the hotel functions book and familiarise yourself with all updates & amendments
- To liaise daily with General Manager and M&E Manager to forecast Hotel business on a weekly basis and to plan accordingly.
- To maximise financial opportunities and to achieve pro-active up-selling environment throughout the hotel, ensuring that financial targets are met.
- To conduct regular fire walks and Health & Safety audits.
- To promote a positive employee relations culture through effective communication and regular team meetings
- To carry out regular inspections of all departments in conjunction with the respective Department Head in the areas of guest service delivery, cleanliness, presentation, service delivery, employee presentation and grooming.
- To ensure that reasonable care is taken for the Health and Safety of yourself, other employees, guests and any other persons on the Hotel premises.
- 3/5 years Senior Hospitality Management experience
- Must have strong Food & Beverage / Banqueting background in a 4 Star Property
- Excellent management and organisational skills
- Will have a natural, hands-on approach in ensuring that exceptional customer service is delivered to all guests at all times
- Third Level qualifications in a Hospitality related discipline is desirable but not essential.
- Fluent English
- Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Career advancement opportunities within the iNua Hospitality Group www.inua.ie
- Complimentary use of Rain Spa & Leisure
- Meals on Duty
- Free Car Parking
- Provision and laundry of uniform
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Employee Rewards Program as part of the iNua Hospitality Group
- Discounts with Radisson Hotels worldwide
Only applications from those with a permit to work in the European Union will be considered
Please E Mail a current Curriculum Vita and a Cover Letter to Rebecca Lynch, HR Manager Limerick Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa. E Mail address: