Qatari Diar Europe LLP has a unique opportunity that would be ideal for an experienced Hotel Manager with an extensive 5* background. This opportunity to assist with the mobilisation and opening of this prime residential scheme in Chelsea, London is sure to be of interest to many.
- To create a robust, customer focused, high-quality Estate Management operation initially focusing on Chelsea Barracks
- To develop an outstanding Guest Experience. This is a job for an experienced Director of Operations / Residents Director from a 5 star background whose role will be responsible for maintaining a consistent high calibre service.
- Set up and implement Hotel, Property and Facilities Management services.
- Establish a team structure that mixes internal resources with external providers which will ensure the delivery of appropriate high-level estates function.
- Overall budget responsibility for the Hotel, Facilities and Property management services.
- Procurement and subsequent management of outsourced support services, including all key SLAs and KPIs.
- Day to day management of tenant relationships, ensuring a 5* service is established and maintained, including actioning and tracking all tenant complaints.
- Develop a launch programme, develop a Strategic Plan to integrate all revenue streams, oversee recruitment and training of staff, set Quality of Service levels, develop and implement pricing policies.
- To design, develop and deliver a full range of concierge packages around transportation, hospitality packages, catering, off site events and leisure.
- To recruit, manage and develop high caliber employees to build a strong team focused on The Estate’s vision and values to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Plan and implement the service charge strategy and ‘help desk’ processes to track resident queries and landlord obligations
- Process all applications for underlettings, assignments and licenses to alter
- Ensure insurances are in place at handover of completed buildings.
- The maximization of financial performance, guest satisfaction and staff development is an integral part of the position.
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations
- Public areas consistently maintained to ultra-high standards of attractiveness, comfort and cleanliness
- Development, Project and Asset Management Teams
- Tenants and Estate occupiers
- Estate neighbours and stakeholders
- Residents Association
- Planning authorities and other stakeholders
- A dynamic, experienced estate, hospitality professional
- An experience of developing and implementing high end concierge service and income streams
- An effective contract negotiator with a demonstrable track record of procuring external services, balancing cost vs service levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated and customer focused, ideally with experience in high end residential property
- Ability to build good rapport with clientele and associates
- Knowledge of prime residential properties and estate set up a benefit
- Act as a role model, displaying explicit knowledge and awareness of company standards and customer service
- A track record in directing and leading strategic plan initiatives in support of company vision, mission and values
- A minimum of 10 years’ management experience within a luxury property, hotel general management or high end residential environment.
- Salary is very generous and negotiable.
This is a great time to join the company with a new Global CEO in place.
For further information on this exciting role, please contact Declan Farrell, Director of Estates Europe, Qatari Diar Europe LLP.