Bobby Byrnes Gastropub are looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Manager.
This is something a little bit different in a great place to work
Bobby Byrnes is a landmark award winning gastropub in Limerick, with a reputation for great food & a great pint but above all super friendly customer service. Bobby’s is a busy pub serving food 7 days a week. We have a great team of friendly, customer focused people working with us & we have the loveliest customers, many of whom we see on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will be required to have:
- 3/4 years experience in a management role in a hotel, restaurant or pub.
- You will need to bring a proven track record of managing all aspects of food & beverage operations.
- To demonstrate strong leadership qualities & experience in managing a team.
- The ability to champion great customer service.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
About the position:
- This is a 100% hands on role.
- You will be required to lead & manage the team.
- Ensure staff training is carried out as required.
- Be responsible for all procedures, systems, till management & stock control.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Overseeing promotions & events.
- You will be responsible for the managing of the premises in the absence of the owner/operators.
- You will report directly to the owner/operators.
Salary & package commensurate with experience.
Full CV’s should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org