JOB TITLE – Assistant Food & Beverage Manager
REPORTING TO – Food & Beverage Manager
- Overseeing the daily operation of the Banqueting department including scheduling rosters, end of day reports, lodgements, orders, and monthly stocktakes.
- To recruit, train, roster, lead and motivate your team to optimise customer engagement, ensuring all visitors experience an authentic taste.
- A Team builder and team player who empowers and coaches the team to deliver excellent service standards at all times.
- Work with the Assistant Banqueting Manager to deliver a first class service in all events.
- Ensure statutory and best practice compliance for all Food & Beverage operations throughout the Estate.
- Manage & oversee Food & Beverage stocks, transfer sheets, reconciliation & waste logs.
- Perform any additional duties that may be assigned by your Manager as this role evolves.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience is required in a similar role in a 4 or 5 star background
- Previous experience in Event and Wedding Management
- Extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage (including wine)
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent Communication, Organisational and Computer Skills
- Management Soft Skills, Leadership and Delegation skills
- Extensive experience in F&B staff training, knowledge and skills, grooming, customer service and service etiquette
- Previous forecasting and budgeting experience
- Fire, Health and Safety training/awareness
- Immaculate Grooming