Crown & Champa Resorts “CCR” is a group of resort hotels in the Republic of Maldives, owned and operated by various Maldivian and foreign partners, whose common interest is to work together to achieve better business performance. Current Resorts managed by CCR: Hurawalhi Island Resort, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Island Resort & Spa, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island, Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Champa Central Hotel.
The successful candidate will execute projects and work alongside the GMs and with the internal CCR team.
CCR are growing, with one new property just opened on the 1st December and one more slated for January. They are the largest owner of inventory in the Maldives at 1,310 over 10 properties.
Three more properties are in the construction pipeline, so this is a great opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic person.
- Degree in Hospitality Management from a highly reputed accredited university.
- Candidates should have resort experience within luxurious 4-5 star establishments with fundamental hotel operation background within a similar market segments in the same role not less than 3 years and willing to continue career path in corporate office or area structure.
- Strong understanding of all operational departments of the hotels and resorts with key strengths in F&B, Rooms Division and Back of the House operations. Applicants having experience as a Management Trainee will be an ideal for this role.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken is essential.
- The successful candidate shall be a good communicator, strategist and has ability to drive projects and attain their completion.
- Good computer literate, advanced knowledge of Excel and other hotel applications.
- Core tasks and responsibilities:
- Provides functional assistance to CEO in all areas of resort management within the scope of responsibility of the Group and interacts closely with Resort Management to ensure that ongoing projects assigned by CEO are implemented.
- Provides full support to the Resort Management in order to drive planned actions and achieve expected results within the tasks and responsibilities of the Group including, but not limited with the development of resort facilities’ concepts and upgrades, setting up of group standards in all directions of resorts’ operations and improvement of optimum productivity across the Group.
- Implements, follows up and controls execution of action plans in accordance with the Group and resorts’ strategies to attain maximum efficiency.
- Liaises directly and works closely with CCR Group professionals (Finance, E-Commerce, S&M, Purchasing, Revenue Management, Training & Development, PR and Human Resources) on assigned and ongoing projects to support to finalize and deliver results for overall Group.
- Ensures regular progress update & reviews are conducted for CEO from Resort Management and Group professionals.
- Participates in preparation of the Resorts’ strategic plans, annual objectives programs and initiatives.
- Actively engages and participates in effective communications within all resorts of the Group.
- Regularly updates CEO on all operational achievements and key issues.
Package and benefits:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme based on policy of the company.
- Single accommodation + other expat benefits.
- Suitable for single status candidates.
Anyone interested can contact Director of HR, Anel Kukkuzova