Are you a passionate customer service champion looking for a unique opportunity?
Campus Life Services is a company established by the University of Limerick to develop and manage campus accommodation and related services. The campus residences are an important part of campus life.
The Village team work hard to build a strong sense of community and deliver the best student living experience for our residents.
During the Summer vacation, the residences are used to accommodate conferences, summer schools and sports events hosted by the Universitys.
A motivated, dynamic and passionate Assistant Village Manager is now required to assist with the management of one of our villages. The primary role is to assist the Village Manager with the day to day operation which includes providing a quality reception service, property management, administration and housekeeping programme. This position will also play an integral part in developing and organising our free events programme for the residents that live with us.
Requirements for the position:
- A third level qualification preferably in hospitality, event management or business
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a fast paced customer service based industry
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational ability
- Proficiency in office IT systems and social media
- The ability to work as part of a professional team
- To enjoy working in a fast paced environment which requires flexibility
- Fluent oral and written English
- Previous Experience in a student focused environment
- An interest in organising and promoting events
- Accommodation/housekeeping experience in the hospitality industry
The closing date for applications is Friday 15 March 2019. Please note that the successful candidate will be required to successfully complete the garda vetting process.
We do not require assistance of recruitment consultants at this time. Campus Life Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Please contact Ellen Fitzmaurice for further information or to apply for this position.
**Closing Date March 20th 2019**