VAULTS LIVE® is a visitor attraction which opened in Thomas Street, Dublin 8 in October 2018. We are a premium attraction comprising of a one-hour interactive theatre performance delivered by a cast of professional actors. Our visitors move from scene to scene and meet several characters from Irish history including Molly Malone, Bram Stoker, a Cromwellian Torturer and our very own Ikea, the Viking.
Our objective is to become a ‘Must See’ attraction for visitors to Dublin thus we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager (B2B) to join the Sales & Marketing team, who will successfully promote our product within the Dublin Tourism market, resulting in successful trade sales for the business.
About the Role
– Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will have ownership and responsibility for all sales activity with travel and tourism professional organisations (tour operators, OTAs, ambassadors, groups and corporate event organisers) where through excellent selling and presentation skills, you will capture and continually grow recurring trade business for THE VAULTS®.
– Together with the Sales & Marketing Manager you will devise and deliver the annual sales plan focusing on base business growth across all the targeted sectors.
– You will identify and secure strategic partnerships amongst the Travel Trade sector resulting in a tangible pipeline of contracted bookings. Key account management of each partnership, negotiating trade rates in line with company objectives and securing contracts with each Trade partner.
– Ensuring that SOP’s are in place and executed to ensure that all bookings are communicated effectively internally.
– Attending all relevant Trade events you will be an Ambassador for the business and actively promote THE VAULTS® including Travel Trade, SITE, MICE and local events. This may include over seas travel.
– You will drive and deliver the most compelling B2B partner strategies to recruit visitors to THE VAULTS® and achieve monthly B2B revenue targets. – Building an exceptional reputation for THE VAULTS® in the minds of global travel professionals as a premium and reliable visitor experience.
– Attract corporate event organisers to the venue and provide innovative and compelling solutions for this sector.
Qualifications and Skills Required
– A 3rd level qualification in Marketing, Tourism, or a relevant business-related discipline
– A Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B sales within Irish Tourism or Hospitality (Brand or Visitor Attraction experience an advantage)
– Demonstrable experience of developing, leading and managing sales initiatives
– Key Account Management background, providing scheduled and accurate reporting on all activities
– Exceptional interpersonal skills including written and presentation skills
Find out more
For further information, please contact Christine Murphy, CM Consultancy.