The Nuremore Hotel and Country Club are currently recruiting for an Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid Hotel management experience in a 4* Hotel environment preferably as a Deputy General Manager or Operations Manager
- Hands on experience in Hotel operations, specifically, Food & Beverage; Conference & Banqueting and Front of House
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of commercial and financial knowledge
- Passionate about standards and provision of excellence in hospitality
- Ability to lead and motivate a strong team of Departmental Managers and drive inclusiveness throughout the organisation
- Proven ability in developing talented employees
- Ability to apply a common sense approach to problem solving and foresight to anticipate and prevent problems developing
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Impeccable leadership and management skills, a strong work ethic with emphasis on effective communication practices
- Keen understanding of Hotel related laws and regulations including Health & Safety and Food Safety and COSHH legislation.
Applications to Lorraine at email@example.com