LogMeIn, Inc. is a provider of software as a service and cloud-based remote connectivity services for collaboration, IT management and customer engagement. We have just moved into our Dublin office, based in Grand Canal Dock, with over 40,000 square feet and over 7 floors.
We are recruiting a Facilities Assistant on a temporary 4 month contract, starting immediately, to join the team located in Dublin. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Facilities team in the delivery of various office administrative, hospitality and reception type services within the client’s Dublin premises.
- Manage the reception area with a courteous, pleasant and professional presence, greeting and assisting all staff and visitors
- Provide timely feedback to all deliveries
- Coordinate events in an efficient, accurate, professional and pleasant manner.
- Ordering stock and stock control.
- Provide general safety & security support by managing and processing any requests for access control devices and passes for staff, contractors and visitors
- Provide general administration and logistical support to the Office Manager and other line managers as necessary
- Maintain constructive and positive professional relationships with all other Logmein service delivery staff and their appointed contractors
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals from a wide variety of social and educational backgrounds
- Ability to handle multiple requests and work in a fast paced and often demanding environment
- Ability to accurately complete tasks, assignments and responsibilities in timely manner
- Able to function with a high level of initiative and proactivity
- Dependable and flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Responsive to team member requests in an empathic, supportive and productive manner
- Possess a high level of IT literacy
- Must remain calm, courteous and polite in all circumstances
For further information or to apply for this position, contact Audrey Wihite, Office Manager, Dublin.