The Food & Beverage Operations Manager will be responsible for the operational and financial performance of the Food & Beverage Department
The position oversees the development and implementation of departmental strategies and ensures implementation of the hotels service strategy and brand initiatives. The position ensures the food and beverage operation meets the hotels target customer needs, ensures employee satisfaction, and focuses on growing revenues and maximizing the financial performance of the department. Develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the target customer and property employees and provides a return on investment.
This is a very progressive position within Trigon Hotels, with massive opportunities for development and progress.
- Developing and Maintaining Budgets
- Developing and Maintaining Food and Beverage Goals
- Leading Food and Beverage Team to achieve goals
- Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Managing and Conducting Human Resource Activities
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Develops a food and beverage operating strategy that is aligned with the hotels business strategy and leads its execution.
- Work closely with sales department to implement strategies to maximize food and beverage revenue
- Lead and manage the day to day operations of the Food & Beverage Division ensuring all service standards are followed
For a full job description and a link to apply for this exciting position, please click >> here.