The Goring is currently looking for a full time Reservations Coordinator to join an impeccably English Hotel. The Goring features 69 sumptuous suites and rooms, each uniquely decorated with the ﬁnest furnishings. As the last remaining family-owned luxury hotel in London, it is renowned for its warm, intimate atmosphere and personalised service.
The Reservations Coordinator Role:
The Reservations Coordinator is responsible for the accurate processing of our reservation bookings in order to raise the occupancy and revenue for the hotel.
Our new Reservations Coordinator will work closely with our Front of House teams and ensure the highest levels of customer service.
What we are looking for in our new Reservations Coordinator:
- Previous 5 star experience in a Hotel Front Office or Reservations environment
- Effectively prioritise and organised
- Excellent in English Language both written and verbal
- Opera experience
- Proactive, enthusiastic and passionate
- Excellent attention to detail
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
What we offer:
- Chiropodist and Massage visit once per month
- Guaranteed gratuities
- Learning and development
- Social activities calendar
- Discount rates for you and your friends and family to stay at The Goring
- Uniform provided
- Free meals whilst on duty
Apply for this Reservations Coordinator role and start on your journey to building your career with The Goring!
If you feel that The Goring is the right place for you then, please send your covering letter and c.v. to:
Sophie Cockill, Human Resources Manager- email@example.com